- High Temperature Catalytic Oxidation (HTCO/HTO) is the technology for online TOC analysis.
- Nitrogen option is available. 6-port multi stream analysis option is available.
- TOC quality air supplier option is available.
- NDIR and Chemiluminescence are the detection techniques.
- Long catalyst service life and ease of maintenance are within product features.
- Life-Long remote support is our commitment to our customers.
- Patented dual zone furnace design is the key in our analyzers.
Long life analyzers that have limited drift for quality contolling and
monitoring of total organic carbon in process water, tap water,
river water, lakes, drinking water, municipal and industrial waste water.
Compliance with Standard Methods:
- 5310 B Total Organic Carbon, TOC; by USA Standard Methods Committee, Joint Task Team, 2000
- EPA 415.1 Total Organic Carbon, TOC, in Water
- ISO 8245:1999 Water Quality Guidelines
- DIN EN 1484:1997
- TS 8195 EN 1484 Water Quality, TOC and Dissolved Organic Carbon, DOC, Analysis Guidelines
- Method 9060A TOC in Ground water, surface and saline waters,
domestic and industrial wastes
- ASTM D 2579 Standard Test Method for TOC in water, 2002
Software Functions :
System diagnostics, data storage, optional single or multipoint calibration file storage; single validation cycle; Design of an analytical cycles as to include as many DI wash and sample wash runs as required; maintenance cycle management and warning of replacement parts based on run cycles; Continuous control of sample, acid and DI water flows, liquid leakage, furnace Temperature, air flow rate; air leakage; Auto-stand-by in case of: emptied acid bottle, sample-acid-DI water leakage, air leakage, furnace temperature failure; Graphical presentation of trend between settable date and time
SPECIFICATIONS of TRL-onlineTOC-B-Series ANALYZER
the monitor is designed for continuous operation
TC by operator's selection
Dual Zone High Temperature Combustion Technology
the higher temperature zone is adjustable between 600-1000°C
Setting TOC Range
Range is set from 0-5mg/L to 0-1,000mg/L TOC, operator adjustable. 1000mg/L TOC is achieved without dilution of the sample
Limit of Detection
High Temperature Catalytic Oxidation (HTCO); TOC is analyzed by direct NPOC measurement, IC removal is achieved by air sparging and acidification
sensor for carbon analysis is nondispersive infrared detector (NDIR)
Analysis Cycle Time
Depends on number of wash cycles, however it is arranged by the operator; nominally between 5 to 20 minutes
Samples at 1 to 2 bar-absolute are introduced without problem, by getting use of internal sampling pump
Air Flow Rate
Operator adjustable and nominally about 200mL/min,
5°C to 50°C is affordable
Hydrocarbon and CO2 free air at 2-6 bar
230 VAC 50/60 Hz; 1200VA
Data Storage and Data Presentation
up to 9999 recent results should be saved and stored, on the basis of "first in first out" method; graphical trend presentation is available on the display and initiated by the operator
Standard Data Output
Price adder Digital Output Options
RS232, RS485, Profibus
Price adder Analog Output Options
0-5VDC, 0-10 VDC and 4-20 mA analog output
138x70x36cm, including wall mount and hanging attachments
via airfreight. The equipment is packed in a wooden cradle
Start- up Kit
included in the standard pack, for immediate commissioning to operate the instrument at site, for limited number of runs, however a consumables kit is recommended for a year of smooth operation
between 5°C and 50°C is good for proper operation
Waste Liquid Disposal
achieved automatically by peristaltic pump
Fluid Flow Controls
fluid flow for accurate and repeatable injection is achieved through 3 peristaltic pumps plus a 6-port solenoid driven valve
Lifelong remote support
NEMA 4 / IP54 compliant and either wall mount or floor standing use is possible
Compliance with Standard Methods
5310 B Total Organic Carbon, TOC; by USA Standard Methods Committee, Joint Task Team, 2000