THE LAW ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA TEXT
Dear Business Partners, Customers, Visitors, This lighting text is located at the address of Yaşamkent Mahallesi 3139. Sokak No:17 Çankaya/Ankara within the scope of the “Information Obligation of the Data Controller” in Article 10 of the Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (“PDPL”). prepared by the data controller TRLINSTRUMENTS Process and Equipment Technologies Development Design Production Industry and Trade Limited Company (“TRLInstruments”). In accordance with the PDPL and other relevant legislation, your personal data may be processed within the limits described below and shared with third parties within the framework of these limits. The following explains which personal data is processed, for what purpose the personal data is processed, the method of collecting personal data and the legal reason, to whom and for what purpose the processed personal data can be transferred, and your rights against TRLInstruments, the data controller. Please read carefully.
1. Processed Personal Data
In accordance with Article 3 of the PDPL, “personal data” belongs to our business partners, customers, visitors or other third parties:
- Identity data: Name, surname, mother's and father's name, mother's maiden name, date of birth, place of birth, nationality, marital status, identity card serial number, TR identity number, etc.;
- Contact data: Address no, e-mail address, contact address, registered e-mail address (KEP), telephone number, etc.;
- Legal Action: Information in correspondence with judicial authorities, information in the case file, etc.;
- Customer Transaction: Call center records, invoice, promissory note, check information, information in box office receipts, order information, request information, etc.;
- Physical space security: Employee entry and exit registration information, camera recordings that are constantly recorded in common areas for security purposes, etc.;
- Finance: Balance sheet information, financial performance information, credit and risk information, asset information, etc.;
- Transaction security: IP address information, website login and exit information, password and password information, etc.;
- Marketing: Shopping history information, survey, cookie records, information obtained through campaign work, etc.;
- Audio-Visual Recordings: Audio-visual recordings, etc.;
acquired, directly or indirectly, in any form (including but not limited to written, oral, visual, electronic, magnetic, or digital forms) by TRLIInstruments or its employees, performers, means any information relating to an identifiable natural person. Pursuant to Article 3 of the PDPL, “processing of personal data” means obtaining, recording, storing, preserving, changing, rearranging, disclosing personal data fully or partially automatically or non-automatically provided that it is a part of any data recording system. means all kinds of operations performed on data such as transferring, taking over, making it available, classifying or preventing its use. Pursuant to Article 3 of the PDPL, "relevant person" means the real person whose personal data is processed. Your personal data may be processed by TRLInstruments without seeking explicit consent, in connection with the purposes stated below and in a measured manner, and may be transferred to the persons, institutions and organizations listed below.
2. Purposes of Processing Personal Data
Your personal data may be processed by TRLInstruments for the following purposes:
- Execution of emergency management processes,
- Execution of information security processes,
- Execution of activities in accordance with the legislation,
- Finans ve muhasebe işlerinin yürütülmesi,
- Execution of finance and accounting works,
- Follow-up and execution of legal affairs,
- Conducting communication activities,
- Execution / supervision of business activities,
- Execution of occupational health / safety activities,
- Receiving and evaluating suggestions for improvement of business processes,
- Carrying out activities to ensure business continuity,
- Execution of logistics activities,
- Execution of goods / services purchasing processes,
- Execution of after-sales support services for goods / services,
- Execution of goods / services sales processes,
- Execution of goods / services production and operation processes,
- Execution of customer relationship management processes,
- Organization and event management,
- Execution of performance evaluation processes
- Execution of Advertising / Campaign / Promotion processes,
- Execution of risk management processes,
- Carrying out storage and archiving activities,
- Execution of contract processes,
- Carrying out strategic planning activities,
- Follow-up of requests / complaints,
- Execution of supply chain management processes,
- Execution of marketing processes of products / services,
- Ensuring the security of Data Controller operations,
- Providing information to authorized persons, institutions and organizations,
- Execution of management activities,
- Creating and tracking visitor records.
3. Method and Legal Reason for Personal Data Collection
Your personal data, especially the forms filled in by you in electronic or written media, the transactions carried out for the purpose of carrying out the services we provide, verbal (such as verbal communication, telephone conversation), written (such as forms, e-mail, fax, courier), visual, electronic can be collected by all or partially automatic or non-automatic methods.
The legal reason for the collection of your personal data is that it is required by TRLInstruments to fulfill its contractual, legal and legal obligations, and it is compulsory for the legitimate interests of TRLInstruments, provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the person concerned.
4. To Whom Personal Data Can Be Transferred And For What Purpose
By ensuring that all necessary technical and administrative measures are taken to ensure the appropriate level of security in accordance with the PDPL, and for the same purposes as the processing of personal data listed above, natural persons or private law legal entities, shareholders, business partners, affiliates and subsidiaries, suppliers, group companies, authorized public and organizations.
5. Rights of the Relevant Person
As a relevant person, you, our valued business partners and customers, can apply to TRLInstruments about yourself:
- Learning whether personal data is processed or not,
- If personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose,
- Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
- Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and requesting notification of the transactions made within this scope to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in the PDPL and requesting the notification of the transactions made in this context to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data through exclusive automatic systems,
- To request the compensation of the damage in case of loss due to the unlawful processing of personal data,
you have the rights.
For your questions and requests regarding all of these rights or other issues listed in the clarification text,
TRLInstruments (Adress: Yaşamkent Mahallesi 3139. Sokak No:17 Çankaya/Ankara; E-posta: firstname.lastname@example.org ; Tel: +90 (312) 210 01 77) you can contact.