Carbon Nitrogen Analysis
High Temperature Catalytic Oxidation (HTCO/HTO)is the technology for carbon and nitrogen analysis
NDIR and Chemiluminescence are the detection techniques.
Sample loading up to 7 g solids is possible
4-50ppb, depending on laboratory conditions, detection limit is possible for water samples. Long catalyst service life
Ease of maintenance are within product features.
Life-Long remote support is our commitment to our customers.
Patented dual zone furnace design is the key in our analyzers.
We offer different analyzers to cover all applications, regarding carbon and nitrogen analysis; including:
- TOC, IC, TC, TN analysis in solid and water samples
- Carbon and Nitrogen analysis in solid and liquid matrixes
- Carbon contamination on metal sheet and foil
- Residual organic carbon analysis in solid waste and other solid matrixes
Contact us for further details.
Analyzers for All Applications
- Total Carbon (TC)
- Total Inorganic Carbon (TIC)
- Total Organic Carbon (TOC)
- Non-Purgeable Organic Carbon (NPOC)
- Dissolved Organic Carbon (DOC)
- Surface Carbon (SC)
- Residual Organic Carbon (ROC)
- Elemental Carbon (EC)
- Total Nitrogen (TN)
We employ our patented combustion technique and own catalyst, both assuring complete oxidation of all carbon containing compounds into carbon dioxide (CO2) and nitrogen containing compounds into nitric oxide (NO) and also covering a very wide concentration range, for both liquid and solid samples.
Carbon and Nitrogen Analyzers New C Series
TOC Analyzer for Solid and Liquid Samples New C Series
TOC Analyzer for Liquid Samples New C Series
Surface Carbon Analyzer New C Series